sexta-feira, dezembro 30, 2005

A Relief

Sometimes I ask myself if this whole thing is really real...
Sometimes I wake up thinking that the dream's over...
Sometimes, I fell like I'm the luckiest guy in the world,
As well, sometimes, I think that I'm not loved anymore...
Sometimes I feel like nobody can see me,
I feel as everybody had forgotten me...
Sometimes I fell depressed,
Sometimes I fell like I'm holding the world on my shoulders
Sometimes I want to expel all the anguish
Sometimes... just sometimes...
I want to give up this journey, and wander...
without motivations, without company, without anything...
But then, I realise that I can't give up
I must continue my journey,
resisting all the pain I suffer...
In the end...
I will see that the whole thing wasn't a waste of time...
At least... I hope so...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

entrando rapidinho so pra dizer q te amo.. num vai dar tempo de ler tudo..
te amo um beijo

12:43 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home